Regular eye tests are vital to ensure optimum visual performance as well as the early detection of eye conditions and diseases.
A referral from your GP is not required to see an Optometrist.
We are a bulk-billing clinic. However, if any additional testing is required which doesn't attract a Medicare rebate, this will be discussed with you prior to proceeding.
Allow up to 45mins for a thorough eye examination. At the end of the eye examination, you will receive a full explanation of your vision and state of your ocular health. Our Optometrists will provide you with any recommendations, personalised for your individual needs.
Our comprehensive eye examinations include:
- Assessment of focusing error such as: myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Diagnosing signs of eye diseases: diabetes, cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration
- Children's Vision
- Contact Lenses
- Binocular Vision & Eye Muscle Coordination
- Contact Lens Examination and Fitting
- Dry Eye Management
- Foreign Body Removal – Detection and removal of foreign particles from the ocular region; epilation of ingrowing eyelashes
- Low Vision Management – Low vision aids are held in the clinic and available for trial and purchase
- Ocular Emergencies – diagnose and treat eye infections, inflammation, allergies & foreign body removals
- Retinal Photography , 3D OCT Scanning & Corneal Topography
- Safety and Occupational Eye care
- Laser Surgery Assessment
- Sports Vision
- VicRoads Eyesight Testing